Suri Cruise: Why does this baby look like Daniel Vosevic?

Well, we can all exhale a giant sigh of relief. Suri Cruise's face has been splashed across newstands everywhere, alongside her Dianetics-toting mom and pop. Katie and Tom, "heartbroken" after all the ridicule from the press, public, and sane world, are assuredly hoping that the 20-some-page spread in Vanity Fair will make them normal again.
From the pullquotes from the article, Katie Holmes seems the utterly normal, loving mom, worshiping her child and bewildered as to why the general population would harbor such disdain for her and her "family". She says, "it's really frustrating the amount of s– that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri? You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child." About giving birth, she said, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom." Aww. Makes Moxie almost feel all cuddly inside. Almost.
So here's my question. If Tom really is the daddy, then why does this child look so much like Daniel Vosovic, from Project Runway season 2??? Perhaps TomKat has achieved the first human clone. At any rate, that child's hair is insane.

No comments:
Post a Comment