Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Questionable Cover Letter #1


"Why should you consider me among hundreds of actors? I will also admit that I might not have the training and/or experience that other actors might have. Well the answer is simple, because I am the actor with the most passion, drive, and natural talent... humbleness is of my utmost importance."

**************************

Questionable Cover Letters is a new tradition on Moxie the Maven, in which Moxie will provide illuminating examples of what not to write in the cover letter that will accompany your headshot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeheeeheee

Momma says humbleness doesn't sound like THAT!

Nicole said...

WOW! Love this new feature!!!!!!

Rocco said...

Please tell me that graphic accompanied the original letter.

The REAL Carrie B. said...

Stop. Just stop.

This made my night!!

Moxie said...

Rocco, I wish! Let me give you an idea of the accompanying photo... Picture black and white, full-body shot, one piece jumpsuit with many zippers. There's also a ponytail involved, and the actor is looking down, obscuring most of his face and looking like he might be checking out his hot zipper action. Sexy.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I submitted to you!
Thanks for putting my letter up here!!!

I hope you liked my composite head shot. My favorite is the one with the eyepatch and the funny moustache!