I gotta hand it to the 24 casting directors - in addition to Cherry Jones' phenomenal, ferocious turn as President Allison Taylor, we get to enjoy Janeane Garofalo and Rhys Coiro (aka Entourage's nutty director Billy Walsh) nerding out as potentially-crooked FBI agents. This week's episode also featured a heart-wrenching guest star performance from Tom Irwin of My So-Called Life. This season might not be a return to the nerve-jangling storylines of the 24's early years, but spotty writing aside, they sure do get the casting just right.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love Tom Irwin! I was so disturbed to find him sexy when he was in Fiction at Roundabout. But damn, he is.
So, does this mean that Cherry Jones as the president makes up for how much season 6 sucked?
Rhys Coiro is not very good on the show. Cliche acting at best. Cherry Jones on the other hand, WOW! For those of us who saw her many incredible performances on the New York stage, this is a great treat, well deserved.
Rhys's part will get better. I won't spoil anything one way or another, but he hasn't had much to do yet.
His part may "get better" but he is a limited actor. His performances are always empty, even on Entourage.
Post a Comment