He IS so tan! I walked by him two days ago in NYC. I was on Fifth, getting close to St. Patrick's Cathedral (correct name?) on 52nd, when I see this HUGE muscular guy carrying shopping bags while his wife was pushing a stroller. I walk past him slowly enough to look at his face, and it was Joey Lawrence. I proceeded to text my friends saying how Hot he was.
Created in 1876, Moxie is the official state soft drink of Maine. It was, at one time, said to cure ailments from "softening of the brain" to "loss of manhood". However, this blog is not about soft drinks. It's about theater, arts, media, and other things that amuse me.
You can email me at moxiethemaven@yahoo.com.
I'm on twitter here!
3 comments:
He IS so tan! I walked by him two days ago in NYC. I was on Fifth, getting close to St. Patrick's Cathedral (correct name?) on 52nd, when I see this HUGE muscular guy carrying shopping bags while his wife was pushing a stroller. I walk past him slowly enough to look at his face, and it was Joey Lawrence. I proceeded to text my friends saying how Hot he was.
i think he is HOT too! no irony - i really do think he's hot - hate me if you must...
LOVING THE NEW LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still vote for Macaulay Culkin circa Home Alone. In a tiny, tiny balloon.
Post a Comment