I got memed, and I liked it
Jaime tagged me in this fun meme game thats roaring through theater blogs faster than that video of Jenn Harris and Jeff Whitty. Never having been tagged before, it makes me feel, really, really, really popular. Here's the rules:
TO DO: List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.
1. I enjoy musicals more than rock concerts. There. I said it.![]()
2. I like tofu, tie-dye, recycled everything, organic everything, yoga, and have spent periods of my life listening to nothing but Phish, The Grateful Dead, and Dave Matthews Band.
3. I have an aquarium, and spend a lot of time watching the fish swim around. I mean, a LOT of time. Just sitting there.
4. I am attracted to David Hyde Pierce. But not as attracted as I was when I was sixteen and he was Niles Crane. And yes, I'm aware.
5. I am a feminist. Many do consider it "totally lame", and it continues to carry a lot of stigma, but I am totally proud of it.
I'll tag back-in-action Rocco, that hot chick who writes No Stop Til Brooklyn, that drunk chick who writes Vera Vogue on Parade, up-and-coming artist Jeffrey Songco, and blogger demi-god Ken Levine, even though he doesn't know who I am.

3 comments:
Dirty hippie!!!
(Me too. I'm on a tempeh kick these days.)
I love the shark!
and I love you.
holy shit! I've been tagged!
As I was reading, I was thinking "hmmm... what would I say?" And now I get to do it!
Post a Comment