Friday, January 11, 2008

Heinous Television


I can not watch one more second of Grey's Anatomy. It is so despicably inane, desperately clinging to the threads of storylines that once existed. There is literally no subtext in *any* of the dialogue, at all. For shame.

And from what I've seen, Cashmere Mafia might be worse.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I turned it off when Bailey's son came into the ER. PUHFUCKINGLEASE! I'm sick of all of their relatives getting into medical drama. That would SO never happen! Everyone who works there is cursed to lose a family member who comes into the hospital! I don't know what the resolution of that story was because I am so done with Grey's Stupidity.

Moxie said...

Yeah, I stayed on it about 10 minutes past that point, regretfully. Switched it off and threw the remote when Bailey and her annoying hubby started arguing over their son's screams of pain about who had left the baby gate open, and why Miranda doesn't spend enough time at home. PLEASE!!! Never, ever, in a million years, would the Bailey of two seasons ago have stood for one second of that. The characters are strangers to who they once were.