"It was not a figure of speech, it was a very real threat of cellular sodomy!"
If you read any of the other theater blogs, you've likely already heard all about the Mike Daisy vs. The "Christian" Public School Walker-Outers. I've been resisting posting, since there are many out there who are articulating the complexities of the matter far better than I could. However, I just MUST jump on the bandwagon and post about it today, because no matter how you feel about Mike Daisey, censorship, fucking Paris Hilton, and the Lord, you really shouldn't miss Urbaniak's coverage of the shenanigans, told through the lens of Chris Matthews' freedom-defending show "Hardball".
Matthews checks in with Michelle Malkin, Pat Buchanan, Al Sharpton, and one member of the chatterati about whether the water-dumping was justified, foul language on the theater blogs, and redemption. Urbaniak perfectly captures Chris Matthews' endless-sentence style of speaking as well as his tendancy to not let his guests get a word in. Bravo.

No comments:
Post a Comment