Monday, September 24, 2007

Pippin has idiosyncrasies?


"I was a huge theater geek growing up, and that was not the easiest thing in the world, especially growing up in Chicago where sports are really the norm. I was always off to the theater at night, from seven years old on. Friends there in the Midwest who could talk to you about the idiosyncrasies of Pippin were few and far between." - Johnny Galecki plays a science nerd on new sitcom Big Bang Theory, and was a real-life theater nerd when he was a kid. Don't worry, Johnny, we've all been there!

Is it me, or does this show actually look kinda good? Hard to imagine a classic-style sitcom that could be entertaining these days (ahem, "Back to You"), but Johnny Galecki is so good, he even made Hope & Faith watchable.

[h/t vulture]

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Johnny Galecki is pretty great. I much enjoyed him on "My Boys." ("Interrobang!?") And I do love Pippin.

How's that for insight?