Carrie's Manolos to get trampled by Indiana's cowboy boots
More news on the Sex and the City front: the film will debut against not one but two sure-fire box office hits: the new Indiana Jones movie, and Judd Apatow's Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I'm picturing Sarah Jessica making that same "what?!?" reaction face as when Carrie heard about Big's engagement.
Also, (spoiler alert), I read the breakdown for SATC today, and it looks like somebody's living in the Lower East Side (it's gotta be Carrie, she would never live in today's upper east side), and a major plot line includes Carrie's personal assistant. Did she strike it rich(er) from red-hot book sales en Paris? Or are we now enjoying wedded bliss and sharing Big's wealth? Maybe Carrie found her true calling designing top-of-the-line couture footwear.

2 comments:
I think people will see all 3 movies, but I'm not excited for this movie in general. The show is over. There was closure. I'm not interested.
Oh, to have feet pretty enough to wear those shoes!!!
Post a Comment