Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Definitely, Maybe: Kinda, Mostly Good

Took my valentine (aka my roommate) out for a romantic movie date to see Definitely, Maybe. It's a sweet movie. Not a slam dunk, but a respectable romcom that will make you want to have like 17 big New York Romances, which is refreshing after the zillion romcoms that just make women think "must marry! must marry!" Couple other thoughts:

1. Abigail Breslin is starting to annoy me. She is acting her face off, and it's not cute.
2. Isla Fisher is my favorite. Just so sweet and fun and lovely.
3. Ryan Reynolds is slightly cross-eyed. What's the deal? Why is no one talking about this??

also, on a different note...

This I hate. God knows La Lohan is many things, and I kinda almost love her, but Marilyn Monroe she ain't. And that sad fact just makes the whole thing exploitive and icky.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I would go lesbo for Isla Fisher!