Tobias Segal: Future STAR!

Tobias Segal rocked the house in that sweet play at the Women's Project last year, Victoria Martin: Math Team Queen. Then he rocked the house even more in that sweet and awesome play at Playwrights Horizons, Doris to Darlene. He is nerdy and awkward and wonderful. Today he started rehearsals for From Up Here, MTC's play starring Julie White and a gaggle of other actors who I love. Brian Hutchison, Aya Cash, Arija Bareikis, Will Rogers, and a few others. But that's not the point. The point is that this Tobias Segal kid is going to be a STAR. STAR!

3 comments:
I worked with Toby on a show down in Philly right before he made the long drive North to the Big Dirty.
Yeah, he's got the stuff.
Oh, thanks for jogging my memory. Yeah, he was great in the Women's Project play. I saw Tobias today in the Liz Flahive play, and he was fantastic, as was the rest of the cast..fiercely moving.
I saw Tobias in Stain, he was fantastic.
Post a Comment