Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yes, Yes, Everything Rocco Just Said!

The ever-delightful Rocco over at What Blows writes:

"GO SEE 'GRACE' RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!!"... That's what I've been telling everyone I run into. I've been wringing my hands for a week now trying to think of something smart to say about it, but the play is so loaded with great thoughts and ideas, I'm reduced to just giving orders. I can say, without hesitation, that Lynn Redgrave is giving a performance that I know will win Obie's and Drama Desks, and Lortels (oh my!). And the last 20 minutes are completely unforgettable."
Me too, me too! It is just so fucking good, and Lynn Redgrave is giving a performance I will remember for the rest of my life. I dare say, her performance here far outshines that of a different Redgrave actress I can think of in a play I saw last season. This is a rare gem of a play, truly special. Please don't miss it. As Rocco also advises, "Use code "GRTM" for $45 tickets." Do it!

**UPDATE: Thanks to Secret Agent Girl who posted in the comments, I'm pleased to tell you that if you're under 30, you can show up at the box office 2 hours before curtain and get $20 tickets. Do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To repost the comment I left at Rocco's blog - If you're under 30, you can buy $20 tickets at the box office starting 2 hours before curtain. Dunno why they don't publicize this more.

Moxie said...

Yes, Yes, everyone under 30 should do this! Thank you!