Cherry Jones to play the president on 24

Yes! Cherry Jones will play the President of the United States on the upcoming season of 24. Hopefully, this will make up for the completely unconvincing casting of D.B. Woodside as the faux-menacing President of season six. I think Cherry will be fantastic.
Playbill says, "Production of the series, the Hollywood Reporter reveals, has been delayed until next month because 'a set-in-Africa storyline fell through and the producers [have gone] back to the drawing board.' "
And by "back to the drawing board," they mean "back to figuring out how many nuclear threats to America Jack Bauer can defuse in one season". I really hope they can figure out an interesting, original plot for this season. I hate to say it, but the show just hasn't been exciting or original since, oh, I'd say season four.

2 comments:
SO COOL!!!!!!!! She'll be a total kick-ass president.
blah!!!!!!! Palmer would crush her beneath his gaze! a bloody woman president, another thing to get in the way of Bauer! just make him overlord of America! hail! hail! hail!
Post a Comment