T.R. Knight to leave Gray's Anatomy - Whaaaa????
Oh no. Oh, no no no. Rumors are swirling that T.R. Knight will leave Gray's Anatomy, due to the continuing shitstorm brought on by Isaiah "no-he-did-NOT-just-say-it-again" Washington, a.k.a. Dr. McDouchebag.
An anonymous source told The Scoop that T.R. "is so upset about the situation and so disgusted by how it was all handled." Of course he's upset about Dr. Douche dropping the F-bomb all over his career, but why was he upset about how it was handled? "He was told not to say anything about the whole incident," says the source. So, essentially this means that after McDouche called him a you-know-what, and then denied ever saying it, Knight was asked to not talk about it, which feels a lot like confirming by silence that the whole thing never happened.
So several months passed, but then McDouche brought up the whole thing again at the Golden Globes, proclaiming out of nowhere, "And I never called T.R. Knight a [the word]." So then what? "[T.R. Knight] kept his word, but then the whole thing blew up again at the Golden Globes, and when he was asked about it, he basically called Isaiah a liar... He feels that the atmosphere there is so toxic and unhealthy. I suppose things could change and we would stay, but for now, he’s planning to leave the show." So he went on Ellen and confirmed what was said. Washington is in some kind of anger management therapy center (along with Michael Richards, Donald Trump, and Naomi Campbell, I hope), and now T.R. Knight might leave the show.
Meanwhile, when Chandra Wilson won a SAG award for her work on the show, she thanked all "10 cast members... and the other one in rehab."
Don't leave us, Georgie!

3 comments:
I would be SO SAD if TR left the show, but can you really blame him?
Also, my coworker is good friends with him, and I hear from her that he hasn't been very happy out in LA. You REALLY can't blame him for that. LA is no place for New Yorkers.
eI wouldn't blame him for leaving - having a show be so vocal about it's diversity, and then ask T.R. to keep their own cast's discrimination quiet is just unacceptable. Truthfully, I think the show's best time has passed. It became a hit because it was the one good thing on tv at a time when other shows weren't doing well (except Lost), and now that there are more options, Grey's seems to be dropping the ball. The storylines and dialogue aren't as snappy or heartrending, and it seems more soapy with every new episode. If T.R. leaves, I'll probably just stop watching.
Hmm.. "el" was supposed to be "I". "I wouldn't blame him for leaving."
Post a Comment